Benefits And Uses Of Branded Caps
Caps are such a commonly used item in everyday life, which is why they make one of the best promotional items that you can give away. Gift custom logo caps to your most loyal customers or use them to introduce your brand to potential newcomers.
When your promotional caps are worn in public, they do your marketing for you. All you’re paying for is the initial investment, and they’ll be the gift that keeps on giving. Even the very gesture of giving out a free promotional cap can boost a positive brand experience, encouraging recipients to advocate your brand. With such a generative ROI, there’s no need to think twice about investing in custom hats for your promotional marketing.
The custom printed hats and custom embroidered hats at Payless Promotions are one of our best selling items, and they can suit a range of purposes, including:
- Promotional items for brands, businesses or campaigns
- Uniting a sports team, group or club
- Fundraising events
- Company merchandise
- Supporting a cause, movement or team
- Business or team uniforms
Should You Choose Embroidered Or Printed Hats?
After you have finalised your cap design, the next thing you will do is choose whether you would like it embroidered or printed. There are benefits to both, but you’ll most likely decide based on your preferred style, price and complexity of the design.
Embroidery is generally the more unique, sophisticated choice that retains its quality, even after a long time. They are more durable than printed designs and are less likely to tear or lose their colour compared to printed designs. However, as it is a more complex process, it can be more expensive. On the other hand, printing is generally quite cost-effective if you have only a few colours in your design, particularly if you are doing a large run.
Why Choose Payless Promotions?
Payless Promotions has been a trusted supplier of customised uniform products for over 20 years. We have worked with a range of big names in every industry. We’ve designed and created every sort of promotional item you can think of, including custom beanies, shirts, jackets, hoodies, bucket hats, polo shirts, dress shirts and singlets. We also offer a range of customisable drinkware, bags and stationery.
Whether you’re looking for promotional hats in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or anywhere else in Australia, we’ve got you covered. With our unprecedented buying power, you can rest assured that you’re paying the lowest prices on the highest quality products when you buy uniforms through us.
Shop our vast array of promotional baseball caps, custom beanies, stationery, custom water bottles and more today!
Contact Us For Affordable Caps, Branded In Melbourne, Australia
Need some help with your branded hats order? Get in touch with our team through our live chat, email or web form for further information or a quote on our products. You can also call our customer service line and speak to a friendly team member right here in Australia on 1300 658 610.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Branding Method Suits Best For Branded Caps?
There are several ways to brand your design on our custom caps. Our methods include:
- Embroidery: This method uses thread, and pricing is determined by the number of stitches required to create your design. If your design is small or requires less detail, fewer stitches will be needed, resulting in a lower price. Embroidery is a common branding method for pocket-sized branding on garments, hats or other textiles.
- Digital Transfers: Involves printing your design onto vinyl and then heat pressing the vinyl onto the garment. It results in a sticker-like finish for your branding.
- Colourflex: An eco-friendly option, Colourflex is a sticker made from water-based inks. It results in a soft touch, matte finish. Please note that this method is only available on items from our New Zealand warehouse.
- SupaColour: This method involves a robust sticker-like process resulting in a matte finish. It is ideal for applying your logo onto coarse fabrics such as denim.
- Pad Print: Uses ink, and pricing is calculated by the number of colours in your design. A plate (similar to a stencil) is created for each colour in your logo. The fewer colours in your design, the fewer plates required - resulting in a lower price for you.
You can read more about the advantages and disadvantages of each method here. Feel free to reach out to our customer service experts to check which options best suit your requirements.
How Big Will My Embroidered Logo Be On My Custom Caps?
After your design mock up is digitally created by our professional designers, we send you an artwork proof to show you what your design will look like on your chosen product. The proof indicates the size, position, colours and branding method of your logo. Your branding job won’t be commenced until we receive your approval on your design specifications.
What Does The Term ‘5,000 Stitches’ Mean?
Most often used for pocket-sized chest branding on garments or hats, embroidery pricing is determined by the number of stitches required to create your design. Pocket-sized designs, when digitised, often require approximately 5,000 stitches. However, larger logos with solid elements can involve many more stitches.
If I Don’t Have A Company Logo, Can You Create One For Me?
If you don’t have a logo or cannot provide it in a format we can use, our designers can create your logo.
How Quickly Can I Receive My Custom Caps Order?
Payless Promotions has a standard turnaround time of two weeks. But if you would like to receive your promotional caps quicker, please contact our team to ask about the possibility of a rush order.
Depending on the quantity of items required and the complexity of your design, we may be able to speed up the process to within five days. We will try our best to get your order done as soon as possible for you.
Can I Combine My Custom Caps With Other Clothing Items To Save Money?
Definitely - if you would like to place an order for promotional caps along with other garments, you will be charged based on the total quantity pricing. However, all your chosen items must share the same design and branding method. Please get in touch with our customer service team if you would like to place an order combining your branded caps with other promotional products.